Friday, October 20, 2006

About R.P. Ideas

Well......It really took me days to ask myself what I want to do.
Either I couldn't think of any or I couldn't seem to narrow down the topic I liked.
I don't want to do something I don't even like for a whole yr. Gosh, that'd be horrible then.
I think I have to turn in the outline tomorrow, but then I still have some problems with the topics.
Alright, here are some topics I like, but I have no idea how to narrow it down.

a) The possibility of traveling the world

b) Elders&Nurseries

c)

d)



------DESPERATELY NEED SOME ADVISE NOW------

1 Comments:

Blogger Duck said...

Wow, you've updated ur blog so secretly. I just post my "RP idea" after seeing urs+_=!. I am encoutering the same problem as urs. I don't know whether my topic is workabout and how to narrow down. Should we turn in the outline in today's cc class. I hope Doris will help us ans delay the outline.+_+!
Btw,since I am ur parnter for this blog, I think I have to make some commets on ur RP idea????
Your first one seems to be more like a topic for journals maybe.
You may think about the second one and narrow it down. Maybe start to think Elder& Nurseries's relation to ur experience or to the society. =_=!!!!

Friday, 20 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home