Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bella says...

Bella says...

Well...Here I am again.
I'm here again for the research paper of course,
but what's different is that this time I bring some other topics,
N they are:

a.) Rap music (free speech v.s. social class?)

b.) Animal testing

c.) Organ donation (morality v.s. practical usage)

d.) The poor do not deserve the right to be healthy & alive?(The movie "John Q")

Well.....still, I don't have the slightest idea that whether all of these r workable or not,
maybe in the end I might choose totally different topics,
but so far, these r really something I can only think of now.
Gee...hope something interesting might just come to my head automatically...hahaha
Anywayz...this is all I can think of now and apparently,
I abandoned the topics I think of the other day, hahaha
but I think I'll just go ahead n keep the "elder people n nursery" one as DUCK suggested.
I guess I have to make a decision recently, which really worries me a lot...
The mistery whether I'll b able to make up my mind with the topics will be solved......


to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home