Saturday, March 31, 2007

*First Hand Data Collection Plan*

My R.P. topic is about "Designer Baby."
Therefore, clearly as you may see, I was quite confused and troubled with my first hand data collection till I had the conference with Doris last time.
She told me I could do something like a survey in Fu Jen, and briefly introduce people how students 2007 in FJU think about Designer Baby.
That is an option that easily solve my problem. However, recently the daughter of my father's best friend was diagnosed with the genetic disease,Cystic fibrosis. They are currently looking for cures everywhere. I am wondering if I can ask them some questions about designer baby, but as you can see, the disease has already been a huge shock to them, I don't want to cause extra trouble certainly...anyways, I'll see what I can do about this, but technically, I'll stick to the same plan that Doris suggested.
If anything changes, I'll report to you guys right away! (:

1 Comments:

Blogger Duck said...

Hi Bella
How many FJU students are you going to ask for filling out the questionnaire? What kind of questions are u going to ask? I am looking forward to your revision of first hand data collection.:0

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home